Easy to handle
Mobile phone und tablet
- Thoroughly clean any grease and dust from the surface.
- Remove the foil backing from WAVEEX.
- Mount WAVEEX directly on or as close as possible to the battery or other power supply.
- Press down firmly on the WAVEEX.
- If you have attached WAVEEX to the exterior surface, you can cover it with the enclosed protective film.
Cordless phone (DECT)
Attach WAVEEX to the base station on the power adapter for cordless phones via wireless technology (DECT) and attach it to the mobile part the same way you would attach it to a cell phone.
Attach WAVEEX to the power supply, where the cable goes to the wireless router.
Good to know ...
WAVEEX also works on the new generation of mobile phones with metal case.
Warranty 2 years, subject to usage instruction.
- Mount WAVEEX directly or as close as possible to the battery or the power supply, this means at the DC source of mobile phone, smartphone, tablet, laptop, netbook, wireless router.
- If you can not access the DC power source, you can not use WAVEEX on this device.
- Do not mount WAVEEX on a mobile phone or tablet cover.
- Use only 1 WAVEEX per device.
- Do not use WAVEEX in combination with third-party products.
- A multiple use of WAVEEX, that means repeated gluing is not possible.
- If WAVEEX is physically damaged (for example broken, knotted, cut), the warranty expires.